.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013

[REL]Jet Piot

Hey guys!
For those who love airplanes and missed a good pilot skin, here it's!
Enjoy it!






DOWNLOAD

 I have been asked by users to share my enb series.
This enb is for High-end pcs! So if you don't have it, you'll probably get low fps ingame!
Be sure to make backups of your files!!!Use at your risk!I dont take responsibility  for any problems!If you don't know how to use, search info and read about it first!!!
So here it's:
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=554&id=49957
I also use Vegetation pack reloaded and Blu sky and white tyme sync, replacin' the one from enbx.
You can google for them, easily!
I don't take any credits for those textures and settings! I didn't make/create it! I'm just sharing!!

5 comentários:

  1. btw, thanks for the ENB and all of the graphic settings :D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. DIEGO'S TO TEACH ME HOW TO EXTRACT DRAGON BALL ULTIMATE Tenkaichi?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. @haziq
    Thank you man! i'm glad you like it!
    And you're welcome ;)

    @uchiha
    unfortunately i dont know how to extract models from DB Ultimate tenkaichi.
    But you can find info about that on Xentax forums bro =D

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is awesome, where's the model from?

    ResponderExcluir