.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

[W.I.P]Techu Shadow Assassins Map

Hello guys!
Here are some screens from my new WIP.
Riped and converted by me from Tenchu Shadow Assassins wii version to San Andreas!It's a big oriental style house!!!
I'll post it as soon as i got it done! It's need a tons of work to add more things etc!


5 comentários:

  1. Its cool that you start to make map WIP!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hey diego,it's mod my dream
    good luck
    i hope you made video,when map be finished

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ai sim velho, gostei, bem ao estilo daqueles animes onde tem aqueles templos, da hora mermo XD

    ResponderExcluir
  4. @alexmercer
    thank u broder

    @clubdejogos
    seria uma boa tambem bro mas eu nao tenho um model =\

    @daywalker
    thank you buddy! I'm glad you enjoy it!
    I'll make a video to show it for sure

    @rodrigo
    valeuuu maninho!!!
    Pior que eu lembrei do naruto qudno extrai esse mapa
    ehhehehe
    abraço

    ResponderExcluir