.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2011

[REL]Mafia 2 Vito Scaletta on Long Coat

Hey yo guys!
i got this Vito model requested(don't remember the guy name) when I used this model and my mod texture from mafia 2 to make my 50 cent Mafia Boss,so here he's!!included 2 versions with and without hat!!
Enjoy
V1

V2


DOWNLOAD

2 comentários:

  1. gracias lo estaba buscando una pregunta hay otro skin de vito aca diferente a este si lo hay me lo mandas por msn leonardo.r_uruguay@hotmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hello olook i have a problem the download web ask me of my credit card and i dont have a credit card you can send me the skin in my email dariogallardo09@hotmail.com

    ResponderExcluir