.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

[REL]Bardock + Transformation Mod(SSJ+SSJ3+SSJ4) Celebrating 200.000 Views!!!!

Hello everybody!!!
I've finished my bardock mod on time to celebrate 200.000 views on my blog!!!
I had never imagined that i'd go so far with my mods ^^ thanks you all!
(Well it's not 200k view yet but it's pretty much close and i think we'll hit it soon)
So to celebrate it more exclusive models for san andreas!!That you won't find it anywhere besides my blog!!!
I made SSJ SSJ3 and SSJ4 using Goku parts cause yeah, they're son and father, pretty much similar xD!He has customs sounds as i made for Vegeta!!!!
THIS CLEO MOD IS NOT MADE BY ME!! I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE!!IT'S MADE BY Kool15!!
Thanks to J16d for making tha Energy ball + new fly mod (i won't post it cause it's still a Beta version he'll upload the final version soon)


Transformation Mod Tutorial:

To the first level Press T+G
To the Second level G+1
To the Third level G+2


Bardock

Bardock SSJ

Bardock SSJ3

Bardock SSJ4

DOWNLOAD
Do you like it? Leave a commet xD

16 comentários:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH !!!!!! :awwyeah: FINALLY!!!!! THANKS MAN I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Your work is always wonderful.
    I have a one question.
    I've seen your 'MGS4' work.
    'Raiden' also do you have? Thank you always.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hello Diego
    Please Skins For CALL OF JUAREZ THE CARTEL

    -BEN McCALL
    -EDDIE GUERRA
    -KIM EVANS

    Please,Sorry for my bad english I Am from mexico

    thanks!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN !!!!!you are the best !!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Great man, yo have plans to convert Vegito and Ultimate Gohan from Raging Blast 2 to GTA SA too ?

    ResponderExcluir
  6. @Rodrigo
    Sure.I'm planin' to convert all chars from DBZ games ^^ or at least those famous.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hehe thanks man =D, you convertions are perfect. Im will wait anxiously =D

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. in that button i press to se transformar in bardock

    ResponderExcluir
  10. in that button i press to se transformar in bardock

    ResponderExcluir
  11. in that button i press to se transformar in bardock

    ResponderExcluir
  12. wow men your the best i love your skins

    ResponderExcluir
  13. how I can install the skin?, because I get 3 folders, but none of them leave the files to install the skin, leaving me alone to replace, add to gta3.img and the last to add to the cleo folder, please Answer me Thanks

    ResponderExcluir