.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

[REL]Metal Gear Solid Rising Oni Raiden

Hey yo guys xD
This is the Oni version of Raiden from Metal Gear Solid Rising!
This is HD model using HQ Textures so don't use it on more than one ped if you have a Low End PC.





DOWNLOAD

8 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey Diego.
    I'm a big fan, and find your work Awsome and Fascinating. I'm sur you know a lot more than I do about skin making and modding altogether.
    So tell m e, how does a fan get you to help with certain things?? I need someone to A: convert some skins, and B: Help to stop my game from nonstop crashing. And I understand that suusually "Aint Free". I'll be waiting on a reponse, and even if you have no time, I'll always be a fan.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Link died... can you update it...?

    ResponderExcluir