.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

[REL]Vegeta Complete Set(Super Vegeta,SSJ3,SSJ4 & SSJ5) from DBZ Raging Blast 2 + Cleo Transformation Mod

Hey guys!
It's Finally here!I finished my Vegeta complete set fromDragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2 PS3 Version!!! The best character from DB series!!!Now they have better textures and a better model!!!
In this pack you'll find: Super Vegeta, Vegeta SSJ3 Form,Vegeta SSJ4 form and Vegeta SSj5.
I made SSJ5 taking some web pics as reference!!
I ripped sounds direclty from DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 game and from DBZ Anime!
You need to put those file on the right place otherwise it won't work!!!!!
THIS CLEO MOD IS NOT MADE BY ME!! I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE!!IT'S MADE BY Kool15!!Sorry for making you guys waiting for this pack but i think it's worth!!!I put a lot of work on this pack so if you like it, leave a comment for more!!!

Transformation Mod Tutorial:

To the first level Press T+G
To the Second level G+1
To the Third level G+2

Super Vegeta

Vegeta SSJ3

Vegeta SSJ4

Vegeta SSJ5

DOWNLOAD

Credits for the Cleo Script: Kool15

15 comentários:

  1. Oh Diego that's so cool you finally made it! Thank you for tell me in my blog. I'll download right now!

    Regards!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey men this pack just kick ass but can you make another vegetta pack with the vegetta with the scouter (of course from the ps3 version) and a goku with the saiyan suit like his brother turles or raditz please it would be great :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Men's you skins are amazing! that I have 3d max 8 with kam script and I have the model of kenshiro but I can not convert it to gta sa :/!!!sorry for my bad english uso el traductor de google xD!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wooo..!! Please, do the Normal and Ssj Vegeta with the Buu Saga Costume!!! Plis!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. dude i opened the file i only saw the txd i cant find cleo or voice sound how to install it pls help

    ResponderExcluir