.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

[REL]Dead Rising 2:Off the Record Frank West

Hey yo guys.
This model was requested by someone and i really wanted to make him for SA, so here he's the zombie killer: Frank Fuck¹£¬ West from Dead Rising 2 Off The Record xD
ENjoy



DOWNLOAD

8 comentários:

  1. can you make a model of Lulu Barra from dead rising please???

    ResponderExcluir
  2. @soylionscott
    hey bro, lulu from dr2/dr2 off the record?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Nicee, but can you make it with the glasses?

    ResponderExcluir
  4. @frank west
    I just found a way to extract glasses models from DR2/OTR!
    I had already made a Frank version with glasses,I'll post it soon!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I speak about lulu of dead rising 2 normally sorry for my english xD

    ResponderExcluir
  6. @soylionscott
    oh so i think i can convert her cause i have DR2 i'll check it. ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Good news. I can't wait to see myself in glasses xD

    ResponderExcluir
  8. all of your mediafire uploads are down...pls reupload to sendspace pls!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir